Thursday, July 29, 2010

A fuzzy, snorting guest star.

I think Fiona may want to be a model.



Headband: Forever 21
Necklace: gift
Dress: vintage, thrifted
Tights: Forever 21
Flapper-y pumps: Seychelles, eBay



First, Fiona kept wandering into the frame. (To build her portfolio???) I suspect she's been purging her beggin' strips doggy treats. Then I saw a photo in Us Weekly of Fiona doing cocaine at the Midsummer Night's Dream party at the Playboy mansion. And she won't stop texting Pete Doherty.

Meanwhile, she was crushed she couldn't be in the close-ups.





...I don't quite know why this photo makes it look as if I'm squeezing my waist. That is an activity generally saved for those desperate moments in dressing rooms when I am trying to make a beautiful dress fit me by will alone.



I let Fiona send this one to Barbizon.

5 comments:

La Société de Mode | The Fashion Society said...

Just stumbled acrosss your blog- love your style!
The dress is really cute and I love the buttons.

following you now;)

www.TheFashSociety.com

Ruta, Look Ugly in a Photograph said...

Such a pretty dress. I love the detailing down the front.

Christy said...

Fiona is clearly the star of these photos. But you're holding your own in those fabulous shoes. ;)

Terri said...

the buttons are a lovely touch.

Eleh said...

fantastic dress!!! and oh gosh that dog is adorable :D i especially love the second picture of him!