Monday, April 21, 2008

I loooove the flower girl

The weather is supposed to fluctuate by 20 degrees today. It is still chilly now, but I'll be inside for most of the day. I am off to xerox 20 pages of a memoir by the 1948 Yugoslav ambassador to the USSR for a paper. Don't fret, I bet you'll have the opportunity to do that soon.

My dress was my former roommate's. It didn't fit her right, so I traded her a skirt that didn't fit me right. So, I guess it's good we're friends.

full flowers

Headband: H&M
Tank under dress: Old Navy
Dress: swap with roommate
Belt: rummage sale
Grey tights: H&M
Velvety mary janes: Old Navy

Though, I doubt I'll walk around all day holding my skirt up at the sides to show everyone the volume. Here's what I'll look like in that case (although I'll probably be walking, and I won't maintain the staged smile all day.)

DSC01753

16 comments:

Nadine said...

The dress is lovely and perfect for you! So trading was a great idea.

Joanna-s-style said...

Beautiful Dress ...

Isabel said...

oooh, you look wonderful! Its always lovely when you get something from a friend that isn't quite right for them but is perfect for you!

August said...

Love that dress!

Amelia said...

That dress looks great on you and the belt goes really well. Nice outfit!

Leilani said...

How fun, I wish my roommate and I did clothing swaps (sadly we have very different body types/shapes). Love the belt, I've been on the lookout for something similar. :)

Suzanne said...

i looovve this dress! such a nice silhouette :)

Elissa said...

OMG!! I used to work at a vintage store a couple years ago and we had the exact same dress there! You look great in it!

Teclado e Mouse said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

WendyB said...

Lovely.

Charlotte said...

Lovely dress for such a sunny day! The flowers are so wunderful old style...

Eleh said...

that dress is perfect.
and that burgundy blet paired with it make it even more lovely!

aschlee said...

Very spring time ready! I think you made a good trade with you roommate :) I like.

Kieya said...

i luv it! that dress is darling

Secrets & Tea said...

Gorgeous dress, I love how it drapes.

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影