Sunday, March 9, 2008

We are experiencing technical difficulties.

My laptop had a long and fulfilling life before passing away a few days ago. I am grateful for your condolences.

I am posting from a school computer but will be unable to post anything with images or import my own photos for a few days until I have a new computer of my own. This grieves me. After a short withdrawal I'll have the internet running through my veins again and I'll be able to blog with diligence and give everyone else's sites the attention they deserve.

Sorry for being MIA! I'll hop back on the wagon as soon as I can.

Oh, also, it is my finals week. This could not have come at a less convenient time.

7 comments:

Isa said...

I´m feeling with you. ever passionate blogger does.

I will be even more glad to have you back!
good luck with the finals! <3

Ninja said...

I just went through a similer thing, hope it works out for you.

Love your blog as well :)

olivegrey said...

Good luck with your finals!! Love your blog. Your are gorgeous and you have a great sense of style!

Lipstickforest said...

Come back soon!!

Hailey said...

The good thing is you are probably still taking outfit shots so you'll have some good ones when you get back online. We miss you, hope it all comes together for you soon.

AsianCajuns said...

This is our first time visiting- we love your style and your blog!

Wendy said...

Good luck on your finals!