Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Trench Warfare

With another long Chicago winter drawing to a close, I am excited by the mere fact that I can leave my apartment without seeing my breath every time I exhale. It is no longer absolutely frigid and most of the snow on the ground has melted, so I can't help but want the world to look like this:

Photobucket

Still, the weather here is so unpredictable. It will still be moderately chilly for a while, and even when the temperature is mild the wind makes being outside in insufficient clothing uncomfortable. In the past I have favored classic beige or black trenches for this time of year, but now I am craving a candy-colored trench like the ones aptly modeled by these stylish ladies:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Photos courtesy of Hel-Looks, Reykjavik Looks, and Liebemarlene on Wardrobe_Remix.)

8 comments:

soph n terr said...

those are lovely!

Stephanie said...

The coats are all nice, but what I really want is to eat all those skittles!

Isabel said...

A skittles world would be wonderful. Very Willy Wonka, no?

Agreed, colourful trenches are fab. I have a canary yellow Burberry trench that used to be my granny's.

The Clothes Horse said...

Candy-colored trenchs are definitely the best.

www.stylesymmetry.com said...

My reversible trench got too big when I lost weight, so that's good and bad. I officially need a new one.

Rhiannon said...

Aww, thanks for putting up my picture! :)

I love-love-love the 2nd girl's coat . . .sort of granny-ish in the best kind of way.

laura said...

that photo of the first girl has been in my inspiration file ever since i found it on hel-looks. she looks perfect! (:
i hope you'll find a nice one.

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影