Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My favorite colors!

Red has always been my all time favorite color, and right now I am loving it with blue. And, of course, black and cream. I also finally got around to trying a scarf tied in a bow.

the red and the black (and the white and the blue)

Beret: thrifted
Scarf: belt from a vintage dress
Blouse: thrifted
Jumper: H&M
Tights: Target
Brogues: Wal-Mart

I couldn't get my pose right today, it is a bit breezy and I kept getting blown about and closing my eyes.

DSC01707

Sacre bleu!

14 comments:

WendyB said...

Perfect outfit.

yulanda said...

I agree with wendyb; perfect outfit.

Anonymous said...

cutest french flag ever

Anonymous said...

it's amazing how your vintage tie matches your target tights--the color of 08. the one touch of red is so cute. i love your backgrounds; are you at northwestern, if you don't mind my asking? or uchig? just curious!

Anonymous said...

sorry that should be uchic, as in u. of chicago

Jello on Springs said...

Your tights, I want your tights, that was the shade of blue i was looking for when i accidentally got stuck with the violet ones.

Nadine said...

It's awesome! I already saw it on wardrobe_remix and I'm totally impressed of your work with colors!

maebetonight said...

i just stumbled upon your blog, and I'm so glad i did! this is my favorite outfit, mostly because I have a hard time with those bows! good on you!

Miss Woo said...

Oh your outfit is the cuteness! Yay for the blue tights.

hailey said...

I especailly love the skirt, that fabric has great texture. And of course the rest of this outfit, very cheery!

Stararah said...

I love that outfit! So so SO much! It is absolutely wonderful.

punky said...

i love that outfit!

Kool Thing said...

I love the skirt! I spent a day looking for a similar shape recently and ended up settling for a 10-year-old's school skirt - not half an cool or flattering as your one!

stupidcupcake said...

you have a great style.
I would love to steal this outfit.