Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A little bit spring-er

I am on spring break, but I still have tons of things to do! I had a relaxing morning reading and watching TV, and now I am off to campus to do some research. I have a few errands to run too...I think I may walk as much as I can today, I want to suck this weather in.

spring break pleasantness

Beret: shop in San Francisco
Scarf: gift from Grandma, tied in a bow
Blouse: old-school Gap, thrifted
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: thrifted Topshop
Yellow socks: H&M
Mary jane pumps: Payless

DSC01721

I am kind of in the mood for some mischief, but I have no idea where I'd find any.

13 comments:

WendyB said...

You look very peppy.

Anonymous said...

wow those yellow socks sure add a nice 'pop' to your outfit!

a cat of impossible colour said...

You look lovely. The whole outfit is just great ... especially the yellow socks :)

(R)evolver74 said...

Thanks for suggesting Urban Outfitters, you know, I went to all the shops on State Street and somehow walked right by without going in hahaha...

Will def. check it out tomorrow!!!

PS cute outfit btw...

On Track said...

What an adorable outfit, it is chic and stylish but the colour adds some personality to it, very inspiring :D

www.stylesymmetry.com said...

I already commented on wr (teehee). I still really love those yellow socks!

Imelda Matt said...

Too cute for words!

Nadine said...

I love the yellow socks peeking out :).

Isa said...

you always look like out of a book. in a very good way. love that about you.
enjoy the weather!
xx

Alyssa said...

You're so pretty! :D

Miss Woo said...

Cuute! Those yellow pop socks are totally sweetness!

bronwyn said...

Totally cute outfit, and love the yellow socks:)

Wendy said...

Your outfit is so cute, especially the pop of yellow.