Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Silly baubles: Hella Good

I am charmed by the witty and cheeky jewelry offerings at Hella Good Boutique.

Photobucket

Tandem earrings! Whenever I see this kind of bike I think of that silly old "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do" song. It is a bit obscure, but basically the conclusion is that Daisy would look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle build for two.

Photobucket

This brooch is about heroism.

Photobucket

This necklace is my favorite. Is this not the cutest accessory depicting an 18th Century man in the stocks that you've ever seen? It's such a bizarre reference for a piece of jewelry to make that I cannot help but bow to it.

Well played, Hella Good. Well played, indeed.

6 comments:

Adele said...

i think they are all quite cute an unusual, but id have to say the brouch is the cutest thing ever! x

WendyB said...

Very cute!

Heather said...

Those are great! They really cater to my love of old artwork...

The Clothes Horse said...

Those are cheeky! I like 'em.

bronwyn said...

How cute, I love the tandem earings.

SpiegelEule said...

wow. lovely brooch with the birds. cuty