Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Readjusting for a busy day

steal my sunshine

I altered my pose because I felt a bit dopey smiling into the camera all the time. Plus, I had to readjust the bottom of my cardigan.

Beret: shop in San Francisco
Necklace: thrifted
Printed tee: Old Navy
Black Cardigan: Old Navy
Brooch on cardigan: a thrifted earring
Belt: from a vintage dress
Vintage 70s skirt: thrifted
Tights: Target
Bangles: thrifted
80s pumps: thrifted

I have so much running around to do today. I am going to spend tonight on a diy project I have been planning. I will keep you posted!

10 comments:

Stararah said...

I like the yellow skirt!
Ooh, DIY. Fun, fun!

Nadine said...

The skirt is really pretty :).

Bee said...

Im in love with that skirt.

Charming Heart said...

i love the outfit!

Hailey said...

this is great, luv the baby blue belt added to it ;-)

Isabel said...

Ooh, the yellow skirt is so pretty!

Eleh said...

love the colours in this outfit!

you know who said...

Cool outfit! Why don't other Chicagoans dress like you??

The new blog: http://thefashbot.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

adorable!

gem fatale said...

Love the outfit!

Cute blog xx