Monday, February 4, 2008

Jovovich Hawk for Target: Runway vs. Real-way

Target has finally announced that the Jovovich-Hawk GO.International line will debut March 2 in stores. Based on the skin-cell sized press photos, I am actually surprised (and a touch delighted) by the continuity between the GO line and their recent show at fashion week. Observe a side-by-side Target - Ready to Wear line comparison:

Photobucket vs. Photobucket

Photobucket vs. Photobucket

Photobucket vs. Photobucket

These looks seem to draw more upon the line's actual collection than past GO alums have. Target has claimed much of my hard-earned money over the years. From the looks of it, it's about to get more.

To see all of Jovovich-Hawk's looks for Target, click here.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't wait till they release this collection! Seems like the clothes will be perfect for spring!

Hailey said...

oh, i wish i was in america right now! no target in canada. :-(

bronwyn said...

I loved their collection as well - no Target in South Africa either:(

Isabel said...

Hmm, I like the runway collection better, but I still lament Canada's lack of Target.