Sunday, January 6, 2008

Let us begin.

plaid skirt



This is me.

I am in my early twenties and I live in Chicago, Illinois, USA. I am a college student studying History and Russian Language.

My greatest passions are 20th Century East European History and fashion. The odd thing, though, is that I don't consider them to be as radically different as they may appear. When examined through the right lens, they share several similarities. They both call for a certain amount of imagination and curiousity. On an abstract level, they both compel a person to look at a wide set of data and pinpoint trends of use. At their core, both history and fashion are, to put it bluntly, both whimsical and nerdy.

Thus, I begin my blog. I do not poise myself as an expert or authority, I am not a professional anything, and I do not aspire for a career in fashion. This will be a blog of inquiry and observation directed toward those who are curious and passionate about fashion as well. It is an instrument for learning and communication.

As far as fashion goes, I am attracted to items that are quirky but ladylike. I would call my fashion sense eclectic, but I am always looking for inspiration and ways to push my style into new directions. My style is very inexpensive, too - and this blog will primarily showcase style that can be achieved on a student's budget. I am a thrifter and a clearance-ransacker.

The experiment begins here. I hope you enjoy reading!

5 comments:

Isabel said...

Gosh, I love smart people who blog. I'm looking forward to see what else you'll be posting about.

Links trade?

Nadine said...

I'm sure I will enjoy reading your blog!

Hailey said...

yes, clearence racks too are uber-important! Thanks so much for starting a style blog, it's great!

Hailey said...

yes, clearence racks too are uber-important! Thanks so much for starting a style blog, it's great!

ed said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣.
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人