Monday, January 7, 2008

les fleurs francais

Today, my ultimate goal was to wear my green socks. They are knit in such a cool pattern, and I love the color. I barely ever wear them, however, because they are a dark enough green that they look odd on black and it is a tough color to match. I decided to slide them on over purple tights to lighten them up and wear a floral vintage dress that matches everything because it pretty much contains every color ever invented. I loaded on black accessories after that to anchor the color explosion, and a wee horse pendant.

french and flowers

Beret: Shop in San Francisco
Horse Pendant: Forever 21
Vintage floral pleated dress: thrifted
Cardigan: Old Navy
Purple tights: thrifted, from the 80s, new in package
Green knee socks: thrifted in Bloomington, IN
Flats: Target

3 comments:

Nadine said...

I already told you on Flickr: This is an awesome look!

SpiegelEule said...

great kombination

Hailey said...

It's great that you love to thrift! It's is my main way to shop these days, it started by necessity and now I wouldn't want it any other way! ;-)
The black totally (anchors as you say) the look. It's perfectly adorable.