Thursday, January 31, 2008

Grey to match the sky

My closet has two sliding doors, and there is a space in the middle that is harder to see. This dress, which I have had for a while now, was dead center. It was so hard to get to that I forgot I had it, and so this is the first time I've worn it. It was like getting something new, and I just love it!

matching the sky

Silver headband: H&M
Dress: vintage 70s, thrifted
Cat brooch: thrifted
Dark grey tights: H&M
Knee socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Target

Charmed by the sweet, silly posing skills of the ladies of The Clothes Horse and Strawberry Milkshakes, among others, I elected to try a few of my own.

DSC01652

The next one started with a tough growling face, but I broke down and giggled at my goofiness just as the flash went off.

DSC01653

Fierce.

13 comments:

Hailey said...

I love the grey, I wore 2 shades of it yesterday (with only a powder pink scarf for color). It looks great!!
btw, thanks for comments ;-)

Hailey said...

i meant 4 shades, lol!

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i think you're not so stylisch.
eveythings to much in a way.

Natasha said...

well, anonymous, you are certainly welcome to feel that way.

I do question why you took the time.

Nadine said...

This is such a lovely dress and I love the different shades of grey!

The Clothes Horse said...

Ha-ha, cute poses. I like the dress with the knee socks, because of the different patterns and textures. And I think you are very stylish! I wish I had so many vintage dresses and people around me worn vintage too!

Isabel said...

You look so cute!

P.S. -Those jerks are the reason why I don't allow anonymous comments.

AlicePleasance said...

Nice dress and nice poses!
It's great when you find something nice lost in your closet!You have a nice blog :-)

Stephanie said...

Oh, shut up anonymous - what do you wear? You must be quite "stylisch" yourself..

That being said, I love the different shades of gray in the outfit! And adorable poses..

ChiliLady said...

this is SO cute, totally adorable!

Eleh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eleh said...

you always look soo fresh-faced and beautiful! that grey dress looks fantastic on you.

bronwyn said...

I love it when you find "new " things in your closet that you had forgotten about. I found a pair of boots the other day. And I totally love this grey dress, if you ever get tired of it you can send it my way :)