Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gee, Thanks!

Photobucket

Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.

Ranna from Only Shallow gave me this award. I am so flattered because she is one of the best bloggers out there. Her style is so girly and sweet, and she may have the world's best thrifting luck. Thanks, Ranna!

So many people make my day. I am so happy I started blogging, because everyone is so supportive, fun and interesting. I'd like to spread the love, so I am going to tag people I don't think have been tagged yet. These bloggers make my day:

Stephanie of Strawberry Milkshakes
The Iron Chic
Isabel of Hipster Musings
Heather of Tango Pirates and Absinthe
Hailey of Style Symmetry
Eve and Amber of Painfully Hip
Lala of Art Geek and Fashion Freak
Stararah: Inspiration
Nadine of Strawberry Kitten
Kaitlin of All This Happiness

Thanks for making so many days. :)